MADISON, N.J., April 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Quest Diagnostics DGX, -0.88% the world’s leading provider of diagnostic information services, today awarded Supplier Excellence Awards to five companies at its 2015 Supplier Forum.
Supplier Excellence awards recognize world class products, systems, or services that provide consistent and reliable performance; companies that develop and implement novel solutions to move the business forward; individuals who step up to the challenge and excel in creating a proactive partnership; and organizations that drive positive change in the market. Five companies were recognized for their contributions to Quest while displaying behavior consistent with the company’s values of Quality, Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, Collaboration and Leadership. The awards were given during a meeting which brought together senior executives from over forty key suppliers.
“Health care is a team sport,” said Jim Davis, Senior Vice President of Operations. “We rely on our partners to help us deliver on the promise of empowering better health with diagnostic insights, and are grateful for the contributions of our suppliers, partners, and especially the recipients of our award today.”
The 2015 Quest Diagnostics Supplier Excellence Awards recipients are:
- Aero-Med, Ltd. – A full-line distributor for 300 leading medical supply manufacturers based in Glastonbury, Conn.
- Geometric Results, Inc. – The world’s largest independent managed service provider based in Detroit
- Hologic Inc. – A leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostic products, medical imaging systems and surgical products based in Bedford, Mass.
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics – A developer of innovative test instruments and assays for clinical laboratories, blood typing and donor screening, based in Raritan, N.J.
- Therapak Corp. – A global supplier of pre-packaged convenience kits and procedure packs for the clinical trial, pharmaceutical, diagnostics and clinical laboratory markets based in Claremont, Calif.
“As inaugural winners of the Supplier Excellence Awards these five companies have set the bar incredibly high,” said Bill Burg, Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer, Quest Diagnostics. “We deeply value our relationships with them and their contributions in helping Quest to propel health forward.”
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/quest-diagnostics-recognizes-five-strategic-partners-with-supplier-excellence-awards-300060418.html
Copyright (C) 2015 PR Newswire. All rights reserved